These are pretty simple to make and ooooooohhhhhhhhs so good . I had them at a baby shower (granted the mother couldn’t partake) but they are cool and refreshing, and yes I know its January but sometimes you need a little taste of summer.
- 1 package ( 5 Oz. Box) Cheesecake Flavored Pudding (large Size)
- 1-½ cup Milk
- ½ cups Liqueur (you Can Use Almost Any Flavor)
- ¾ cups Vodka
- 16 ounces, weight Cool Whip
1) Mix together the milk and pudding.
2) Add alcohol, mix.
3) Fold in the Cool Whip.
4) Divide into 1/2 oz. sample disposable plastic cups and cover with lids (I get mine at the restaurant supply store, Gordon Food Service, but I’m sure Sam’s or Costco carries them as well).
Once they are all packed up, I just throw them in a plastic shopping bag and toss into the freezer for a few hours.
This recipe is really easy to make different variations of—my favorite to use is raspberry-flavored alcohol. Others include:
Chocolate pudding with Irish cream liqueur (i.e. Bailey’s)
Chocolate pudding with banana-flavored liqueur
Cheesecake pudding with Kahlua (this one is really good and to me tastes like vanilla ice cream)
Play around with the flavors of both the pudding and the liqueurs for some fun. The vodka always goes in, but you can certainly use different flavors of that as well.